The Awards recognise significant achievements in the areas of agriculture, business, community, hospitality, manufacturing, tourism, sustainability, and celebrate those who contribute to the social, economic and sustainable benefit of the region, enhancing Casey Cardinia’s reputation as one of the most workable places.
The awards are free to enter and provide entrants with the opportunity to:
- Be recognised for outstanding effort and contribution to our region
- Receive publicity and media exposure to promote your business and achievements
- Establish relationships with other local businesses along with senior business leaders through the judging process
- Network at a range of events throughout the program
- Receive valuable feedback and advice from industry experts from a wide range of industry sectors
- Review project objectives and ambitions whilst reflecting on your organisations achievements
- Provide recognition and reward for employees.
Winning an award is a great motivator and can boost team morale
- Gain a competitive edge through use of the official Casey Cardinia Business Awards finalist or winner logo in marketing collateral
- Remain involved with the program in future years’ and establish networks with other participants
The Awards program will culminate with the presentation of awards at the prestigious Gala Awards Dinner in October, where finalists will be acknowledged and winners celebrated.
|15 April 2019
|16 June 2019
|14 August 2019
The Casey Cardinia Business Awards comprise of 10 Category Awards and the main Award of Casey Cardinia Business of the Year.
Categories to choose from
Business and Professional Services
Health, Education and Wellbeing
Casey Cardinia Business of the Year - all category winners will be automatically be eligible to be named the winner of this prestigious award.
Businesses are eligible to enter in two categories only. There are many ways to identify which award category or categories to enter. If you require assistance in choosing the categories best suited to your specific business or organisation, please contact us.
Printable Application Guidelines
Find out all the information you need to know about applying for this year's awards by viewing the Casey Cardinia Business Awards Guidelines Booklet.